Our New Accessibility Tool-Bar
The Nebraska Coalition is proud to partner with Recite Me through the implementation of an accessibility tool-bar to provide a more user-friendly experience for everyone. Recite Me is an innovative cloud-based software that lets website visitors use our site in a way that works best for them.
How to Access Recite Me
To access the Recite Me tool-bar, navigate to the top left corner of the webpage. Select the box that is titled 'Accessibility Tools.'
After you select this button, the Recite Me toolbar will open. This displays a range of options that allow you to customize your experience. You can change your view of the website and how to access our content.
Improved Accessibility Functions
You can use the Recite Me Toolbar to access the following functions:
- Have the text on our website read aloud (including PDFs)
- Download the text as an MP3 file to play it where and when it suits you
- Change font sizes and colours
- Customise background colour
- Translate text into more than 100 different languages
- Access a fully integrated dictionary and thesaurus
You can learn more about this toolbar and each of its functions by viewing the Recite Me User Guide.