Webinar: How White Supremacy Flourishes in Your Silence: A conversation on white apathy & inaction
From the lens of the anti-violence movement, we will discuss the consequences of the continuous inaction of white people and provide specific calls to action for white folx to help dismantle white supremacy.
The intended audience of this webinar is white folx; we will be talking directly to and about white people and their role in dismantling white supremacy. We encourage you to enter this space with an open mind; we all have a role to play in this work, we are choosing to focus on the role of white folx. This webinar is open to anyone—please feel free to share with folx outside our network.
We'll answer the following questions.
• What is white supremacy?
• How am I complicit to white supremacy in my daily life?
• How has my silence and inaction affected others?
• How has white supremacy flourished in the anti-violence movement?
• What can I do to recognize my own privilege?
• How can I work to dismantle white supremacy?
• How can I continue to educate myself?
Content warning: recent violent events may be referenced or discussed. No photos, videos, or audio of these events will be shown. Questions from attendees will be reviewed by the host and not shown to all participants.
Please register at: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1063455750206477328